Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCain's Plumber Admits He Wouldn't be Taxed

Did you hear all about McCain quoting some plumber in Ohio as saying that Obama's tax plan would hurt him? Well, turns out that isn't true.

Even Joe the Plumber says the plan wouldn't hurt him. But he thinks it would hurt others. Who? I have no idea if it wouldn't hurt the poster boy that McCain himself singled out as being an example of who would be negatively affected by Obama's tax plan.

In his own words, "Wurzelbacher said Obama's tax plan wouldn't affect him right now, because he doesn't make $250,000. 'But I hope someday I'll make that,' he said. 'If you believed (Obama), I'd be receiving his tax cuts,' Wurzelbacher said. 'But I don't look at it that way. He'd still be hurting others.'

No comments:

free counters