Monday, June 12, 2006

The Low Down

  • Was away: housesitting and one night up at Fenton Lake. Had a crab legs, shrimp and corn on the cob there. Thanks John, Tracy and Austin! Enjoyed some fishing and bike riding.

  • DSL line at home is on the blink. May just cancel the whole land line thing.

  • Busy working. Had a cool hypnotherapy session with a person who had a phobia of water. (I offered her coffee instead of water.)

  • Housesat and got a little extra cash over the weekend. Thanks, Guttierezes!

  • A Man's family is away for two weeks. I'm only seeing him on Wednesdays for the next two weeks.

  • Costco deal is extended through August.

  • June home rent is paid for. Thanks, Sharon!!

  • I have blisters on my hands, but some cash in my pocket. Thanks, Odette! (No, I won't explain that one.)

  • I'm applying for full-time work as director of the shelter where I work. It has somewhat flexible hours, so I can still build my practice while paying bills. Will remain extremely tight financially until late August, if I get the job.

  • 5 days until my birthday.

  • I still want to start hanggliding this year as part of my continued celebration of the 40th year.

  • I have 160 prayer flags flying at my house and plan to add more.

  • I plan to spend my birthday by doing what I love best: just me and my backpack out somewhere. Don't know where yet, but will explore NM....road trip!!

    No comments:

    free counters