Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We Can Rebuild

Over 1,000 client files (each with 49 fields of data) have to be re-entered into our database. And I have a 45-page, $91,000 grant to write. Plus, I need to get a $15,000 bus contract signed; fill an empty staff position; get keys copied; lead a community inter-agency meeting; find a substitute for a staff person who is sick; and a pile of other officey stuff.

Did I mention that my assistant is on vacation in India until April? How about the executive director also being away on vacation?

I am calling in all of my substitutes and volunteers and am delegating like crazy. But if I haven't called you in a while, this is the reason. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured you were busy, that's why I haven't called you either. Give me a call if you think I can be of any help.

Anonymous said...

Go Dennis! Bionic arms & things...
kid's stuff (though, admittedly, they would be cool to have).

http://www.superherostuff.com/Biographies/superman_2.gif

-Andy

Dennis R. Plummer said...

Awseome stuff, Andy. Did I tell you that I broke my Batman mug that I've had since I was a kid? Used to drink hot chocolate from it and have since kept it as my shaving cream mug. Another classic bites the dust (like Capt. America, I suppose).

Dennis R. Plummer said...

Thanks for the call, Odette!

free counters