Thursday, July 28, 2005

About Time

Since I'm using this blog partly as a way to stay connected with folks and to keep them current on my life (and since some of you don't even know who I am), I figured that it's time to give a quick timeline of what I've been doing.

  • Born in 1966.
  • Did some smuggling in Romania and Czechoslovakia.
  • Graduated from college with a B.A. in psychology.
  • Went for a walk. It took 3 years.
  • Did some writing.
  • Taught in the public school system.
  • Was a monk. Then wasn't.
  • Worked on bishop's staff in MA.
  • Sold some cookies on road shows in NY, NJ and CT.
  • Was assistant director of a Montessori school (NM).
  • Did sales in a NM independent bookstore.
  • NOW: consulting for The Autism Program (IL).
  • NEXT: will certify as a clinical hypnotherapist in November.

And today I took care of the cat puke.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. It was a blast exploring the chimney rock formations with you. I'm enjoying your blog. I like your Dad's Camaro too!

Dennis R. Plummer said...

Mark, I've been back 3 times to the Tent Rocks. Did you know that Silverado, Lonesome Dove, Young Guns II, High Desert Kill and Earth II were all filmed there?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis,
I was confused about your weblog. This kind of communication is not so common here in "old europe". I´m well informed now. We´ve Swiss friends (5) at home and go canoying on the weekend.

Dennis R. Plummer said...

Guenter is a friend who lives in Germany. He is a brilliant scuba diver. He leads expeditions, so if you're ever in the market for a cool vacation....

free counters