Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holidays

My Christmas table substituted for a tree this year:



Christmas Eve was a little lonely, but I tried to make the best of it. I didn't really have anywhere to be. So I went to the shelter and passed out some gifts to the men who were there. Then I debated about going to an evening service at church. I wanted to just watch people at the service and not have to interact with them. Since that wasn't possible, I skipped it altogether.

Drove around looking at the farolitos. Those are still magical and stunning. Walked around Old Town for a bit and then retired at home.

Had a good Christmas day, spending the morning with my landlord's family and the afternoon at a friends' open house.

I'm at work today (Tuesday) and taking tomorrow off for a movie (Charlette's Web) and a doctor's appointment. Will take advantage of house sitting to host dinners Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Planning to work on the new year holiday.

No comments:

free counters