Friday, December 23, 2005

At Work

A testimonial and some photos of me hard at work:

As part of my training at the Hypnotherapy Academy of America (click for more images and details of this process), I guided Nate to numb his hand while in a hypnotic trance in order to learn to control his own pain. Dr. Sapien, Director of Emergency Pediatric Medicine at UNM Hosptial, inserted and lifted a needle through Nate's hand without him feeling any pain. Nate even opened his eyes to see the needle during the process. He was also able to stop the bleeding with his mind once the needle was removed.

Nate's response?
    "The experience with the needle made me realize that pain is a choice and one that I never have to make again."
-Nate Daly, New York

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis, that is amazing. Merry Christmas. Sage

Anonymous said...

Hey there Dennis, I agree with Sage. Amazing.
Happy Holidays to you -- will you find yourself out west again anytime soon?
let me know what the dealyo is.
Bernadette has a live album out now. HOT HOT HOT
carolyn

Dennis R. Plummer said...

I love the new album, especially since my friend Aaron is featured all over it with his sax and clarinet.

I'm back in ABQ now. Come by the office some time!! See November postings for location. Office telephone number: 505-730-6542.

There will be a free Introduction to Hypnosis Workshop this month. Stay tuned for details.

free counters