Sunday, May 04, 2008

Life & Times Of...

My life lately has included some serious deadlines and meetings all last week while preparing for a fundraiser, seeing hypnotherapy clients, expanding my hypnotherapy practice by qualifying to serve a program for persons with addictions but who are low on money, practicing with my Christian Kirtan singing group, playing house by actually doing dishes and the like, trying to get my car fixed, and keeping engaged in my friendships.

I'm sure that some stuff was overlooked in the mix (like grocery shopping, balancing check, etc.), but that's enough just to touch base with you now. Mostly, I'm very focused on some self-growth and self-awareness work right now. But more about that later.

I'll post some pics from this weekend's fundraiser as soon as I get them (probably tomorrow).

No comments:

free counters