Wednesday, April 01, 2009

25 Things

Just to make certain that we didn't all become doe-eyed naturalists, denounce all possessions and become monks (wait! that actually sounds familiar), the next night we went to Las Vegas, Nevada, and visited the Double Down Saloon--"Home of the Fabled Ass Juice and Birthplace of the Bacon Martini."





Leaving the journey behind and turning to April, I'm aware that I missed all the Facebook hub-bub about posting 25 things about one's self. I missed it there, so I'm posting my list here.

Let's begin with this one:
1. I’ve dreamed about people that I have never known…then met them the next day.

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm on Facebook almost daily now and I guess I missed it too.

And what the heck is ass juice? Ewwwwww. I think I've had plenty of ass juice these last couple of weeks because of antibiotics. And there's no way I would want to drink it. :p

And of course you dreamed about people and then met them - you used to be a monk, and monks are mystics, and mystics are psychic. Simple as that. ;)

free counters