Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Why the Secrecy?

Well, it's not really secrecy and it's only temporary. But my being gay seems to have provoked some conservative emotions and I got tired of deleting numerous hate e-mail comments. It got so bad that yesterday I had to contact another Web site and ask that they delete hate comments posted on there site about me (they did).

Perhaps being a little less open for a bit will help calm the anti-gay hate rhetoric.

Thanks for understanding. I'm glad that you are visiting my site!

3 comments:

Eric said...

That's really a shame, because your blog is often very thoughtful and beautiful.

Only have a second to comment right now - leaving for Santa Fe tomorrow morning. But thanks for inviting me. I am enriched by reading your blog every few days, and I am very grateful for having met you.

:)

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that it got that bad. You are doing the right thing, and I am grateful that you are keeping your blog and sharing your thoughts with us. I love reading you, a million thanks...

Anonymous said...

real people with real hearts could care less about your sexuality or my weight.

free counters