Friday, April 28, 2006

Heeee's Back!

So my veil of 7 jobs has been lifted--slightly. For a while there, I was leaving the house by 7 AM and not returning until 9:30 PM. Very long days.

The hours have lessened this past week--more along the lines of 8-10 hour days--but my DSL connection is on the blink. Thus the lack of posting. In fact, right now, I'm sitting on the back porch of my landlord's place and filtching their wireless connection. Hopefully, more regular posts again.

I had a great hypnotherapy session with a 6-year old today. Also continued meeting this week with an insomnia client and a birthing client. Am recording a CD for weight management for another client. Hope to see more and more new faces so that I can cut back on all of the other jobs. The shelter work is fulfilling. And today I took A Man to the zoo. He said, "I can't tell you how much I love you for thinking of doing this. There must be no place else like this on earth!"

Catch you soon.

No comments:

free counters