Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Focus, Focus, Focus"

My 6-year-old client is using a wonderful imaginary forest of birds to tap into her subconscious mind. There is a talking purple bird that gives her advice...and the advice is always right on target. She has also adapted a self-induction using a pendulum and the phrase "Focus. Focus. Focus." to help diminish the effects of her Attention Deficit Disorder.

Those words are also the intention that I have for my own work.

The countless jobs seem necessary to pay bills, but I am eagerly awaiting the day when I have enough clients or savings to focus solely on hypnotherapy.

We just got wireless connection at my office, so perhaps I can post with more frequency again.

For those curious...
about the recent post posing the question about what is an Australian Ballot, click here for the answer.

No comments:

free counters