Saturday, July 08, 2006

Downsizing

After a flurry of activity (sample day:)...
  • 4:30 AM up to take friend to airport
  • 9-10:30 AOC meeting
  • 11-2 Home Instead client
  • 3-6 A Man
  • 6-8:30 shelter work
  • all while housesitting 3 homes.
...I am finally letting go of my over-the-top work obligations. No more homecare clients, no more mystery shops. Just some housesitting, the shelter and hypnosis work. I'll continue the Whirlpool demonstrations at Costco through August.

This week it is only Home Instead clients and, on Saturday, Costco.

Next week: nothing!

I am using the down time to reorganize my budget, personal time and to continue simplifying my home. I will hopefully get a massage and pamper myself if it fits the budget.

I start as Program Director of the Albuquerque Opportunity Center on July 24.

No comments:

free counters