Friday, January 20, 2006

Who Are You?

I realized last night after a phone call from a friend who'd had his appendix removed, that I rely a lot on this blog to stay in touch. I'm not very good at telephone calls. I don't send letters that often. I'm more of a live-in-the-moment kind of guy.

This means that if it's not in front of me at the moment (like being online now with this blog, for example), it takes awhile for me to get in touch. Not a great trait; but mine for the moment. And it's really only a one-way communication...unless you take a moment to comment.

So I thought it would be interesting to know who "you" are. Just click the comment link and state your first name and where you live. That'll get us started in staying better in touch.

OTHER NOTES:
  • The poll at the top of this blog is not an advertisement. It's something I created for fun. I may change the poll from time to time, so take a moment to view it and participate. I usually design it so that you can vote once per day. So far, it looks like tattoos are the in thing for 2006.

  • What do you think should be my number 10 posting in the column to the right? I plan to tally comments and re-list the top ten posts at the end of this month.

  • Lastly, thanks for reading. It really does encourage me to stay in touch, even if only by blogging a little bit of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joseph, Rome.
(Fomerly: Grand Inquisitor for Mother Rome.)
Cardinals are on their way to shut you down. And I don't mean birds!

free counters