Friday, March 10, 2006

Pieces of the Puzzle

Barring that elusive call from Oprah and/or all of the silent donors, this is what I am doing myself to earn money and pay bills:
  • Working from 8 PM - 8 AM Friday nights, staying awake with a cancer patient

  • Working 10 AM - 3 PM Saturdays demonstrating Whirlpool washers at Costco

  • Working 5 PM - 9 PM Saturdays as a resident assistant at a homeless shelter

  • Working weekdays from 3 PM - 6 PM as caregiver to an Alzheimer's patient

  • Working at all other times to build my hypnotherapy practice

Current Clients
I had a 12-year old boy this week with ADD who was having difficulty in math. His hypnosis session was so much fun and he really felt progress. I am also currently working with a lady who plans to give birth naturally, one smoking cessation client and one weight management client.

Future
I am teaching a self-hypnosis class on the last Sunday of this month -- hope to get 10 people enrolled for that. Advertising dollars are needed, but I remain confident that the hypnotherapy work will continue to build.

No comments:

free counters