- Working from 8 PM - 8 AM Friday nights, staying awake with a cancer patient
- Working 10 AM - 3 PM Saturdays demonstrating Whirlpool washers at Costco
- Working 5 PM - 9 PM Saturdays as a resident assistant at a homeless shelter
- Working weekdays from 3 PM - 6 PM as caregiver to an Alzheimer's patient
- Working at all other times to build my hypnotherapy practice
I had a 12-year old boy this week with ADD who was having difficulty in math. His hypnosis session was so much fun and he really felt progress. I am also currently working with a lady who plans to give birth naturally, one smoking cessation client and one weight management client.
I am teaching a self-hypnosis class on the last Sunday of this month -- hope to get 10 people enrolled for that. Advertising dollars are needed, but I remain confident that the hypnotherapy work will continue to build.