Saturday, March 25, 2006

Man O' Mystery Strikes Again

Many people are curious about the mystery shopping that is promoted in newspapers and online, so I thought I'd give a quick rundown of my own mystery shops as a glance into the work. I will also add a summary of my other online income sources.

Mystery Shopping
  • two eye glass stores: $16
  • credit card offer: $10
  • drug screening: $20
  • beauty store: $9 + $5 purchase
  • restaurant: $15 meal
  • 3 electronic displays: $30
  • amusement center: $10 + $70 in games and food
  • I may have a hotel stay this week.

  • Reading E-Mail Advertisements: $7.14

    Taking Online Surveys: $4

    Amazon Sales: none yet
    (This income is generated when you click on one of my book or music references and purchase it.)

    Google AdSense: $35.39
    (This income is generated when you click on any of the advertisements on my blog.)

    KEEP CLICKING! As you can see from above, your clicking on the ads on this site really does generate income. If you want to know more about the Google AdSense program, click the blue icon in the column to the right.

    In addition to my time shopping and being online, I'm working:
  • 15 hours a week doing the non-medical hospice care
  • 4-8 hours a week at the shelter
  • 5 hours a week as a representative for Whirlpool appliances at Costco.

  • The schedule--along with the most important daily time in the office building my practice--is obviously quite varied and keeps me busy.

    And finally, some other activity:
    As of today, I have sets of house keys to 5 homes other than my own. I'm currently house sitting for two of them. One has 7 alpacas, 1 llama, 5 cats, 3 dogs, 3 fish tanks and a gecko. The other has two cats and four chickens.

    I'm not sure if I'm a housesitter or zookeeper!

    No comments:

    free counters